GHC 2014 Best Paper Award
Best Research Paper
Dr. Gregory Zimmerman
Ferris State University
Best Student Paper
Global Science and Technology Forum
A healthy way of life should be every individual’s goal. However, healthcare privileges differ across societies, and requires the combined efforts of government, the private sector, the public and health workers themselves to ensure both the accessibility and affordability of healthcare services. Funding for health and medical facilities are vital to the health and well-being of the public.
But most importantly, health and medical researchers and developers serve the task of advancing health care and medical science through the study and proper dissemination of information, in order to improve the state of health care service of any country.
• The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-3833, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3825 will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories and will be likely indexed by Pub Med Central amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who presented their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal of Nursing and Health Care (JNHC) (Print ISSN 2345-718X, E-periodical ISSN 2345-7198). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the JNHC on a complimentary basis.
GSTF JNHC is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ) . In addition, it will be submitted to indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Cabell's Directories, and will be submitted to Pub Med Central, Scopus, ScienceDirect, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Global Perspectives on Health" to be edited by Prof. Susan Nancarrow of Lismore Southern Cross University, Australia and published by GSTF.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• GHC 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the GHC 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
Dr. Candice Lai Peng Chee
Dr Gregory Zimmerman
Dr Marnie Slonim
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 36 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit: http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php